Sun, Jun 23|
Dare 2 Dream Farms
Intermediate Class on Cultured Cheeses & Yogurt
This Intermediate Class by Rachel Meeker will cover the basics of chèvre, feta, and yogurt products. Watch step-by-step processes and take home recipes, ingredients, and a sample of Dare 2 Dream Farms soft cheese.
Time & Location
Jun 23, 2019, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Dare 2 Dream Farms, 890 Lasalle Canyon Rd, Lompoc, CA 93436, USA
About the Event
- Understand how milk gets turned into cheese & yogurt
- Become familiar with basic cheese making ingredients and tools
- Follow safe practices for making cheese, especially from raw milk
- Learn recipes to make your own fresh cheeses and yogurt at home (chèvre, feta, and yogurt)
- Watch step-by-step demonstrations of small batch cheesemaking in a home kitchen
Ticket includes admission for one four-hour class, as well as take-away recipes, ingredients, and sample cheese.
Ticket includes admission for one four-hour class.