Sat, Apr 20|
Dare 2 Dream Farms
Fresh Cheesemaking At Home - Class For Beginners on Acid Based Cheeses
This Beginner's Cheesemaking Class by Rachel Meeker will cover the basics of acid-based cheeses: ricotta, paneer, mozzarella, and burrata. Watch step-by-step processes and take home recipes, tools, and ingredients, and a sample of Dare 2 Dream Farms soft cheese.
Time & Location
Apr 20, 2019, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Dare 2 Dream Farms, 890 Lasalle Canyon Rd, Lompoc, CA 93436, USA
About the Event
- Understand how milk gets turned into cheese
- Become familiar with basic cheese making ingredients and tools
- Follow safe practices for making cheese, especially from raw milk
- Learn 4 recipes to make your own fresh cheeses at home (paneer, ricotta, mozzarella, burrata cheese)
- Watch step-by-step demonstrations of small batch cheesemaking in a home kitchen
Ticket includes admission for one four-hour class, as well as take-away recipes, ingredients, and sample cheese.
Ticket includes admission for one four-hour class.