Chick Days - Los Osos
Time & Location
About the Event
Baby Chicks starting at $7.00 | Coop-Ready Chickens starting at $20.00 .
- Vaccinated for Marek's
- Variety of friendly, productive, and hardy breeds available
**GET A FREE GIFT: Register for the event here, and place your pre-order in the amount of $20.00 or more to receive a Dare 2 Dream Farms drawstring backpack.**
After registering here, a customer service representative will call you to reserve your chicks with a pre-order. The following breeds will be available at this event:
Baby Chicks (up to 2 weeks old)
- Barred Plymouth Rocks ... $7.00
- Black Sexlinks ... $7.00
- Brahmas ... $10.00
- Buff Orpingtons ... $7.00
- Cochins ... $10.00
- Delawares ... $7.00
- Easter Eggers ... $10.00
- Golden Sexlinks ... $7.00
- Golden Laced Wyandottes ... $10.00
- Rhode Island Reds ... $7.00
- Silver Laced Wyandottes ... $10.00
Coop-Ready Chickens (6-10 weeks old)
- Barred Plymouth Rocks ... $20.00
- Barnevelders ... $30.00
- Black Australorps ... $20.00
- Black Sexlinks ... $20.00
- Buff Orpingtons ... $20.00
- Delawares ... $20.00
- Easter Eggers ... $25.00
- Golden Laced Wyandottes ... $25.00
- Golden Sexlinks ... $20.00
- Silver Laced Wyandottes ... $25.00
Chicken supplies, feeds, and supplements will be available for purchase in-store at Lemos Feed & Pet. See store for promotional details.
To learn more about raising chickens before the event, visit our website: www.Dare2DreamFarms.com. Find helpful pages including:
- Chicken Breeds Index A listing of breeds with pictures, breed history and description, and quick facts such as yearly egg productivity, egg color, hardiness, friendliness, and more.
- Helpful Blog Articles Read up on tips written by our farm about raising chicks, integrating new chickens into your flock, flock health, biosecurity, pest, predators, and more.
- Backyard Chickens Forum Join hundreds of other Central Coast backyard chicken keepers sharing tips and answers to your most pressing questions.
- Our Guarantee Learn more about our Healthy Hen Guarantee, including what to do to exchange your chicken if you get a rooster by mistake.
- Frequently Asked Questions Find answers to the most common questions we hear.