Coops start at just $550
Brooder Packages start at just $85!
Set-up included with Delivery
Book by December 20th with Delivery by December 24th or Pick-Up by December 23rd. Not valid with any other offers.
We will hand deliver your new bundles of joy. Find our scheduled delivery dates to your area, pricing, and instructions on booking your delivery.
Found time to give us a visit? See our Contact Us page for more information on making appointments and directions to the farm. See you soon!
SANTA BARBARA COUNTY- $20
Most of Santa Barbara County, including Lompoc, Buellton, Santa Ynez, Los Olivos, Goleta, Montecito, and Carpinteria.
SAN LUIS OBISPO COUNTY PLUS- $20
From Paso Robles south to Santa Maria, including Nipomo, Los Osos, Avila, Cambria, Cayucos, SLO & the beach cities
BAY AREA - $30
East Bay, Peninsula, San Francisco, San Jose, Silicon Valley, Santa Cruz, San Benito, North Bay (Within 15 miles of a Bridge) Additional $5 Toll Fee
GREATER LOS ANGELES AREA - $25
Most of Los Angeles and Ventura Counties: Beach cities as far south as Long Beach, east to Pomona, up to Santa Clarita.
ORANGE COUNTY DELIVERY - $30
The beach cities, Fullerton, Anaheim, Orange Santa Ana, Irvine, Mission Viejo, and everywhere in between.
SAN DIEGO DELIVERY- $30
Orange County, Oceanside, Escondido, Poway, El Cajon, Chula Vista, La Jolla, Encinitas, & more.
1. Order: Call us at 805-735-3233, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need your Name, Address, Phone Number, Email, and Order to book your delivery. Please also let us know if you have any special requests regarding the time of delivery. Orders must be placed by 4:00pm the day prior to delivery.
2. Confirmation & Scheduling: You will receive a phone or email confirmation between 4-7pm the day before your scheduled delivery with an expected delivery time.
3. Delivery: Please have a place prepared for your new chickens. If purchasing a starter package or supplies, we will help you set up upon arrival. We allot just a few minutes to answer basic chicken care or coop questions. You may also request a brochure for your future reference. Any other questions may be directed to our office during normal business hours.
4. Payment: We accept cash or check upon delivery. Checks should be made payable to Dare 2 Dream Farms.
5. Cancellations: For the health and safety of the chickens in transport, cancellations must be made by 4:00pm the day before your scheduled delivery.
6. Guarantee: If any standard breed chicken you purchase from Dare 2 Dream Farms turns out to be a rooster, we will gladly replace him with a hen free of charge, or pick him up and refund your original purchase. Specialty breeds are sold straight-run as chicks and may not be guaranteed.