We hand-deliver chickens, supplies, and coops directly to your home. We deliver regularly from the San Francisco Bay Area all the way down the coast of California to San Diego, including San Luis Obispo County, Santa Barbara County, Ventura County, Los Angeles County, and Orange County. Some exceptions apply. Look below to find our scheduled delivery dates to your area, pricing, and instructions on booking your delivery. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us at 805-735-3233.
*Additional fees apply for coop delivery. Please contact us for pricing by size and location.
Delivery for chickens and supplies is a flat fee based on your location:
SANTA BARBARA COUNTY- $30
Lompoc, Buellton, Solvang, Santa Ynez, Los Olivos, Los Alamos, Goleta, Isla Vista, Santa Barbara, Montecito, Summerland, and Carpinteria. For Santa Maria, see San Luis Obispo County Plus.
SAN LUIS OBISPO COUNTY PLUS- $30
From Paso Robles to Santa Maria, including Nipomo, Arroyo Grande, Grover Beach, Pismo Beach, Shell Beach, Avila Beach, San Luis Obispo, Los Oso, Morro Bay, Cayucos, Cambria, Santa Margarita, Atascadero, and Templeton.
GREATER LOS ANGELES AREA - $35*
Los Angeles, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Torrance, Palos Verdes Estates, Long Beach, San Pedro, Malibu, Woodland Hills, Chatsworth, Granada Hills, Sun Valley, Burbank, La Crescenta, Montrose, Glendale, Altadena, Pasadena, Sierra Madre, Duarte, Glendora, San Dimas, Santa Clarita, Newhall, Castaic, Canyon Country.
*We do not deliver to Palmdale, Lancaster, or the surrounding Antelope Valley, but can arrange a meet-up in Santa Clarita.
VENTURA AREA - $35
Ventura, Saticoy, El Rio, Camarillo, Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Moor Park, Oxnard, Newbury Park, and Santa Paula.
SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA - $35*
San Francisco, San Bruno, San Mateo, Redwood City, Palo Alto, Pacifica, Half Moon Bay, San Jose, Los Gatos, Milpitas, Fremont, Pleasanton, Livermore, Dublin, San Leandro, Oakland, Berkeley, Richmond, Lafayette, Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill, Concord, Martinez, Santa Cruz, Morgan Hill, Gilroy, Watsonville, Salinas, Monterey, Carmel Valley, King City.
*North Bay (Within 15 miles of a Bridge) Additional $5 Toll Fee
ORANGE COUNTY DELIVERY - $35
Fullerton, Anaheim, Orange, Santa Ana, Irvine, Mission Viejo, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Laguna Niguel, Dana Point, San Clemente, Yorba Linda, La Habra.
SAN DIEGO DELIVERY- $35
San Diego, Chula Vista, Mission Valley, El Cajon, La Jolla, Mira Mesa, Poway, Rancho Bernardo, Solana Beach, Encinitas, Escondido, Carlsbad, Oceanside, Vista, Fallbrook
1. Order: Call us at 805-735-3233, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need your Name, Address, Phone Number, Email, and Order to book your delivery. Please also let us know if you have any special requests regarding the time of delivery. Orders must be placed by 3:00pm one business day prior to delivery, and are subject to availability.
2. Confirmation & Scheduling: You will receive a phone or email confirmation between 3-5pm the day before your scheduled delivery with an expected delivery time.
3. Delivery: Please have a place prepared for your new chickens. If purchasing a starter package or supplies, we will help you set up upon arrival. We allot just a few minutes to answer basic chicken care or coop questions. You may also request a brochure for your future reference. Any other questions may be directed to our office during normal business hours.
4. Payment: We accept cash or check upon delivery. Checks should be made payable to Dare 2 Dream Farms.
5. Cancellations: For the health and safety of the chickens in transport, cancellations must be made by 3:00pm the business day before your scheduled delivery. For deliveries on Sundays, cancellations are requested by 3:00pm the Friday prior to delivery. Cancellation requests received after 3:00pm the business day prior to your delivery will not be received before the order is sent for delivery. Orders that are cancelled late or refused upon delivery are subject to a $30 Cancellation Fee to cover shipping, handling, and the risk to the life of the live birds in transport.